SEND us A MESSAGE
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read FAQ before sending us a message
Please inform your detailed requirements so we can reply you accordingly ASAP.
1- Which step you start the chocolate making?
- Cocoa beans
- Cocoa butter or Cocoa butter substitute
- Chocolate block purchased from market.
2- Your target chocolate type, size and weight.
- For example: Size and Weight of Chocolate bar, Chocolate coated nuts, Chocolate coverd cookies, or Chocolate chips, etc.
- Sample product images are very usefull, you could simply upload sample pictures and send them to us via file upload button of the contact form in this page.
- Please ensure the total weight of all the images lower than 5mb.
3- Your target daily output and space measurement of your workshop.
We need to initially design the layout of all the necessary machines you might need and the total cost based on the information you provide.
MK Food Machinery have been engaged in manufacturing chocolate machines for over 30 years, all of the machines will be well inspected by our chief technician before shipment. Client could send any trustworthy person on your behalf to our factory and inspect the machines directly.
- 30 working days for standard model orders.
- Once the advance payment reached us, the order will be placed in production plan and we will calculate the delivery date based on the existing production plan.
- We will contact you at least one week in advance to discuss the solution if we are not able to deliver on time in the peak season (Normally start from March to January of next year).
- All machines will be packed in fumigation-free plywood case OR standard seaworthy wooden case.
- Standard 12 months quality warranty guaranteed.
- Life time on-line technicial support for free.
- Spare parts provided at cost price.
- Technicians available to provide service overseas. Client should be responsible for the visa application fees, round-trip air tickets, local transportation, board & lodging, and pay overseas service fee to our technicians.
- Electricity, water, pipeline, compressed air source must be prepared properly prior to our technician’s arrival.
- Client could send message through the contact form in this page or Email/Call us directly.
- One of our sales expert will reply you within 12 hours since the inquiry be assigned to him/her.
- Discuss and confirm all the details of chocolate machines, such as machine model, quantities, workshop layout, leading date, and payment terms etc.
- Send Proforma Invoice / Sales Contract for arranging the deposit.
- Client should notify us by email and take a direct call once the payment done, and provide the bank receipt.
- If the deposit reach us, the order will be officially confirmed, our production department will put the order into the existing production schedule.
- We will send photos and videos regularly so the client can follow up the production.
- Once the production is completed, we will notify the client for inspection and preparation for the balance payment.
- Machines will be well packed in seaworthy fumigation free wooden case and ready for shipment.
- We will dispatch technicians to client’s site for installation and operation training, OR provide online installation servce for FREE.
- Client could send us feedback on the machinery quality, comment on the sales expert’s service and share suggestions to help us make an improvement.