SEND us A MESSAGE
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please read FAQ before sending us a message
Please inform your detailed requirements so we can reply you accordingly ASAP.
1- How will you start the chocolate making?
- From cocoa beans to final chocolates
- From cocoa butter for the final chocolates
- From tempered chocolate blocks purchased from local market.
2- Target chocolates type, size and weight.
- For example: Size and Weight of Chocolate bar, Chocolate coated nuts, Chocolate coverd cookies, or Chocolate chips, etc.
- Sample product images are very helpfull, you could simply upload some sample pictures and send them to us via the file upload button of the contact form in this page.
- Please ensure the total weight of all the attachments smaller than 5mb.
3- Target daily output and space measurement of your workshop.
We need to initially design the layout of all the necessary machines you might need in the very begining and the total cost based on the information you provide.
- Client could send message through the contact form in this page or Email/Call us directly.
- One of our sales expert will reply you within 12 hours since the inquiry be assigned to him/her.
- Discuss and confirm all the details of chocolate machines, such as machine model, quantities, workshop layout, leading date, and payment terms etc.
- Send Proforma Invoice / Sales Contract for arranging the deposit.
- Client should notify us by email and take a direct call once the payment done, and provide the bank receipt to us.
- If the deposit reach us, the order will be officially confirmed, our production department will put the order into the existing production schedule.
- We will send photos and videos regularly so the client can follow up the production.
- Once the production is completed, we will notify the client for inspection and preparation for the balance payment.
- Machines will be well packed in seaworthy fumigation free wooden case and ready for shipment.
- We will dispatch technicians to client’s site for installation and operation training, OR provide online installation servce for FREE.
- Client could send us feedback on the machinery quality, comment on the sales expert’s service and share suggestions to help us make an improvement.
The best time for enquiring and communicating with us for the order details starts from January to August, at this period we have enough time to complete and deliver the machines before October, so we can avoid the Chinese National Day holiday(October 1st – 7th), and you may receive & install the machine at the end of October, we could also send the technicians for overseas service at this period.
We are always super busy after the Chinese National Day holiday, some new confirmed orders may get delayed at this period. We respecet everyone who trust us and place the order to us, but the orders have to be completed as the production schedule.
MK Food Machinery have been engaged in manufacturing chocolate machines for over 30 years, all of the machines will be well inspected by our talented technicians before shipment.
Client could send any trustworthy person or party on your behalf to our factory and inspect the machines directly.
- 30 working days for standard model orders.
- Once the deposit payment reaches our bank account, the order will be officially placed in the existing production schedule and we will review the precise delivery date based on the production plan.
- We will contact you at least one week in advance to discuss the solution if we are not able to deliver the machines on time during the peak season (Normally start from March to January of next year).
- All machines will be packed in fumigation-free plywood case OR standard seaworthy wooden case.
- Standard 12 months quality warranty guaranteed.
- Life time on-line technicial support for free.
- Spare parts provided at cost price.
- Technicians available to provide service overseas. Client should be responsible for the visa application fees, round-trip air tickets, local transportation, board & lodging, and pay overseas service fee to our technicians.
- Electricity, water, pipeline, compressed air source must be prepared properly prior to our technician’s arrival.
* Be advised– Due to Corona virus 2019, our engineers are temporarily not available to provide service overseas, we will follow the new guidance from the world health organization and decide when the overseas service returns to normal.